- For MD/MS Clinical subjects, only those candidates who have not crossed the age of 30 years as on 31st December 2017 are eligible to apply. Date of birth as recorded in the 10th standard / school leaving certificate will be taken as authentic. Age relaxation will be considered for candidates with higher qualification in the concerned subject. For MD/MS Non clinical and PG Diploma courses age limit will not be applicable.
- Candidate must secure a rank in the Entrance test conducted by Concern University/College.
- A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical council Act, 1956 and has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the state Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship.
- Candidates who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), if undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship /practical training and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March, 2017. However candidates who secured their MBBS Degrees from Foreign Universities should have passed the Screening Test conducted by the National Board of Examinations or any other agency nominated by the Medical Council of India and obtain registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils.
- Failure to produce the Registration certificate as above may lead to cancellation of admission and in such an event the candidate will be responsible to pay the Institution all the losses the Institution may suffer on account of such cancellation.
- No condonation of compulsory Rotating internship is acceptable.
- The candidates who have obtained their MBBS degree from Medical Colleges which are not recognized by Medical council of India.
1. We will help you to prepare a list of Colleges satisfying your all requirements in your Budget
2. College admissions or booking of a seat in college depends on your academic eligibility, seat availability and payment of college fees
3. For admission under Management/NRI quota, you are required to make all payments directly to College
We do not believe hidden charging. In fact we only require a minimum fee to retain our services. Students who want to ensure that they get admission with 100% safe hand to the best college in their budget.
We assure you for smooth admission process and hundred percent genuine guidance
MD – Radio Radiology
MS – Orthopaedics
MD – Paediatrics
MD – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
MD – General Medicine
MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
MS – General Surgery
MS – Ophthalmology
MD – Psychiatry
MS – ENT
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases
MD – Radiothrapy
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Pathology
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD – Forensic Medicine
MD – Physiology
MD – Anatomy
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Microbiology
MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Admission in M.D. (General Medicine) through Management/NRI/Foreign Quota.
Admission in M.D. (Paediatrics) through Management/NRI/Foreign Quota.
Admission in M.D. (Dermatology & STD) through Management/NRI/Foreign Quota.
Admission in M.D. (Tuberculosis) through Management/NRI/Foreign Quota.